Сохранить : US$20.78
|Изначальная цена|| : |
|Store name||: TopYop Store|
|product score||: 5.0|
|Последняя цена||: US $88.60|
The SPA400 features the ability to connect up to four (4) standard analog telephones lines to a Linksys Voice System (LVS) VoIP network and includes the additional benefit of an integrated voicemail application. The SPA400 utilizes multiple analog phone lines and automatically routes calls to and from your existing PSTN telephone service. Designed to be implemented with the LVS IP Telephony System, the SPA400 enables cost-conscience business users to leverage the high value features generally found only on more expensive PBX equipment.
The SPA400 also includes an integrated voicemail application supporting up to 32 voicemail accounts or boxes with customized greetings, providing LVS users the ability to receive and playback voicemail messages from their Linksys IP Phones.
The SPA400 supports four (4) RJ-11 FXO ports to connect to the PSTN and also includes one 10/100 BaseT RJ-45 Ethernet interface that is used to connect to the local IP network. Compact in design, the SPA400 is perfectly suited for a small business in providing reliable operation for both VoIP and PSTN voice communication service.
Installed by the service provider, reseller, or end user, the SPA400 enables transparent PSTN functionality for a VoIP telephony network and is a key element in building a solid business communications system.
Advanced Multi-Port PSTN Solution for the Linksys Voice System
4 FXO Ports (RJ-11 to PSTN)
1 WAN Port (RJ45)
1 USB Port (v1.1)
PSTN Telephony Gateway
The Cisco SPA400 PSTN Gateway provides the SPA9000 Voice System with routing capabilities towards the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), allowing the Small Business to make and receive calls to/from the Analog telephone networks, keeping the Small Business connected. The SPA400 PSTN Gateway includes 4 FXO ports to connect up to 4 independent PSTN analog lines.
The Cisco SPA400 PSTN Gateway features an internal Voicemail Server for up to 32 voicemail accounts. It allows the user to leave and retrieve Voicemail messages directed to the Small Business employees.
Table 1 contains the specifications and package contents for the Cisco SPA400 Voicemail System with 4-Port FXO Gateway.
Table 1. Telephony Features
PSTN (FXO) Telephony
• 4 FXO ports (RJ-11)
• VoIP to PSTN and PSTN to VoIP Call Origination and Termination
• 4 simultaneous active calls
• Caller ID support - Bellcore, ETSI FSK (DTAS and RP-AS), ETSI DTMF and UK.
• Call Progress Tone Generation
• Universal Tone Configuration for Progress and Disconnect tones
• FXO port impedance configuration - 16 settings
• FXO port Attenuation/Gain Adjustments
• Trunk group configuration of FXO ports with SPA9000
• Call Disconnect detection via Disconnect Tone, CPC, Polarity reversal and idle time.
• Ring Frequency, Impedance, Validation Time, Voltage and Indication Delay Configuration
• Line-in Use Voltage Setting
• Operational Loop Current Minimum Value
• On-hook speed setting
• PSTN Answer Delay
• PSTN Call Limit
• DTMF tone length configuration
• DTMF level setting
• Dial out delay
• Dial out battery threshold
• SIP Registrar Agent (RFC 3261)
• One SIP trunk towards SPA9000
• Direct Inward/Outward Dialing with SPA9000
• G.711 a/u and G.729a
• DTMF in-band support (RFC 2833)
• Adaptative Jitter Buffer
• Frame Loss Concealment
• Echo Cancellation (G.165/G.168)
• Voice Activity Detection with Silence Suppression
• 32 Voice mail Accounts
• USB 1.1 Host Interface for the Voicemail Prompts and Messages
• Up to 3.8 hours of message storage with default configuration (USB Memory)
• International language support (see Localization section)
• Password Protected Admin and User Access Authority
• Password Protected Voicemail access
Provisioning, Administration and Maintenance
• Configurable by the Cisco SPA9000 Configuration Wizard
• Administration and Configuration via Integrated Web Server
• Event Logs (Events, Errors, Fatal Errors)
• Syslog reporting
• DHCP Client and static IP addressing
• Differentiated Services (Diffserv)/TOS packet marking
• NTP-based Date and time with Daylight Savings support