Notice : 1) When the parcel arrive at the local customs in your country,Please pay the tax and pick up the parcel ,we are not responsible for any customs duty or import tax .
2) If your address is belong to remote area,it need to pay USD$35 of remote fee .
3) Is the voltage correct ? 110V or 220V ? Carefully place an order .
1.Supported operating the way smart battery.
2. Provide charging, discharging, test, capacity correction, charge and discharge to 50% functionality;
3. With LCD display battery information, LED indicate working status (charging, discharging, charge and discharge is completed, etc.)
4. charging, discharging, backlit, function keys;
5. Charging points pre-charge, fast charge, constant voltage charge phase, and the constant current, constant voltage value varies less than 1%
6. discharge to adjustable constant current discharge
7. online features, connected via USB interface with a computer, the PC can monitor instrumentation.
- Charge:Active, pre-charge, constant current and constant voltage are the stages of charging mode. The initial charging mode depends on the battery voltage, so active and pre-charge don\'t happen to every batteries.
- Discharge:Constant current discharge for double loads.
- Test:Testing time is 30 seconds and the purpose is to check both the charging and discharging performances.
- Capacity Correction: The battery capacity value in the battery management chip will different from the actual capacity after a battery goes through many recycling cycles. It will affect the use of the battery when the difference reaches a certain degree. Capacity correction is to deep discharge a battery and then fully charge, which will correct the capacity value in the battery management chip.
- 50% Capacity:
- CD50%: charge firstly, and then discharge to 50% capacity
- DC50%: discharge firstly, and then charge to 50% capacity
- Online Functions:Tester can be connected with master machine via a USB port. Users can monitor, control and set parameters via Battery Manager software in the master machine.
- Monitoring:Battery information can be monitored via three windows.
- Control:Battery Manager can control slave machine completely. Right-click menu on the battery bar includes the related commands.
- Parameters:Users can set working parameters via set parameter window in Battery Manager.
- Dimensions: 201 x 99 x 35 mm
- Weight: 330g
- Input: AC 100 ~ 240 V
- Output: DC 24V 2.65A
- Package Included:
- 1 x load
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x USB connection cable
- 1 x CD
- 14 x Terminals
- 10 x battery cable
- 10 x Jumper