MAILADA WT8 UHF 638-648MHz 1 Transmitter+2 Receivers Wireless Headset Microphone Audio Tour Guide System Simultaneous Teaching F1435A
This professional wireless tour guide system includes with 2 receiver connected with earphone + 1 transmitter connected with the microphone, no need speak loudly, no need shouting, no worry hearing unclear. All become easily and convenient. UHF frequency band and PLL frequency synthesized technology ensures stable working performance and enables more than 4 sets of system operating at the same venue without mutual interference. The long operating range is up to 100m.
- Uses UHF frequency band, with strong anti-interference capability. DPLL digital frequency control technology is adopted, and six preset channels are available.
- Applies noise valve control system, with auto mute if no signal.
- Uses WNCR noise control technology, featuring extremely low bottom noise.
- With volume memory function, automatically memorizes the last volume output level.Complex interference-free circuit is adopted. More than four sets of devices can be used simultaneously without mutual interference.
- Transmitter and receiver use LCD to display the status of battery level, operating channel, etc.
- Adopted a unidirectional lapel microphone with high sensitivity and long pickup distance
- Wireless working distance can reach up to 100 meters, suitable for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications.
- Applications: Tour guide, Wireless meeting, Wireless teaching, Simultaneous interpreting, Corporate hospitality, Factory tour, Church sermon, etc..
- Transmitter Weight: 0.19lb (without batteries)
- Receiver Weight: 0.19lb (without batteries)
- Transmitter Size: 3.44*2.45*0.87”
- Receiver Size: 3.44*2.45*0.87”
- Frequency Range: 638-648MHZ(can be customized for other frequency brands, depending on the regulations of different countries)
- Frequency response: 60Hz-12kHz
- Number of Channels: 6
- Transmit Power: ≤10dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: S/N:12dB 3uV
- S/N Ratio: ≥80dB
- Operating Range: 100m(without obstacle)
- Transmitter/Receiver Battery: AA 1.5V*2
- Battery Life: 15-20hrs for new battery
Functions of Each Part:
- Battery compartments of transmitter and receiver: Insert two pieces of AA batteries
- Select or switch for transmitter input: Shift the switch to “MIC” for microphone input mode
- Channel adjustment of transmitter and receiver: Click the “CH” switch to shift to the desired channel, and six channels are available.
- Transmitting antennas of transmitter and receiver: 1/4 wavelength whip antenna
- Power indicators of transmitter and receiver: When the device is turned on, the indicator is green, indicating that the battery level is normal; when the indicator light is red, it indicates that the battery is low and it is required to replace the battery
- Power buttons of transmitter and receiver: Long press to turn on/off
LCD panels of transmitter and receiver: Display the current working channel and battery level
- Transmitter MIC socket: Can be used to input MIC or AUX signal(select the required signal via the input selector switch)
- Receiver volume decrease and increase button: Press these two buttons to change the sound volume
- Receiver output socket: Uses attached connecting cable to connect this socket with the “MIC” socket on camera.
- 1 x UHF tour guiding transmitter
- 2 x UHF tour guiding receiver
- 1 x microphone connected to the transmitter
- 2 x earphone connected to the receiver
- 1 x User manual
1. Aliexpress accept Escrow/ Credit card/ / Money Booker ! such as Visa,WebMoney (referred to as WM), TT remittances, Western Union, Qiwi wallet, Brazil Boleto and so on. 2. Full payment must be received within 7 working days after the auction ends, if you have problems on making payment, Please contact us as soon as possible. Shipping 1. We ship to Alixpress\'s address ONLY. Please make sure your address in Alixpress is matched with your shipping address before you pay. 2. In order to delivery your package fast and accurate, please kindly left us phone number when you pay, appreciated! 3. We strive our best to provide you the most reliable, affordable way of shipping service. But sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the Courier Company and local customs/duties. If you do not receive your item on time, please contact us immediately for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding. 4. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer\'s responsibility. Please check with your country\'s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Return Please contact us before you return the item, we will offer you the right return address. Feedback 1. Our goal is to make sure you are a happy customer and pleasant shopping with us. 2. If you are satisfied with the purchase and our total service, your comment is very important in our business success. Please take a minute to leave us a positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating of 5. 3. If you are not satisfied with your purchase in any way, Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem. We understand the concerns and frustrations you might have, and will try our best to resolve the issues